Since our story began in 1965, Quantix has grown to be the leading supply chain services company to the chemical industry. We are on a mission in this high-stakes field to create simple, clear paths to success.
With our extensive network of dedicated employees across 32 terminals and 17 warehousing/packaging facilities nationwide and a fleet of over 1,600 trucks and 1,600 trailers, we are ready to make the expected and unexpected, uneventful. Schedules are complex, product integrity is critical, safety and security are paramount, and delays are costly. Quantix is determined to remove obstacles and safely keep our customers and their products in motion by:
- Building end-to-end excellence across the physical and digital chemical supply chain
- Prioritizing resources across our network to provide the highest level of efficiency
- Treating our clients’ business challenges as our own – because they are
- Utilizing strategic thinking and our entrepreneurial spirit to drive progress
- Doubling down on doing things right for people, products and the planet
Our New Brand
Our company has evolved quite a bit over the last 50 years and there’s more opportunity on the horizon, so we embarked on a journey to create a new brand and identity that reflects who we are and where we’re going. You may recognize us by our former name, A&R Logistics, or from one of our legacy brands, but we are now all Quantix. Our new, bespoke name was inspired by the world of chemistry, as a play on ‘quantum,’ or a discrete packet of energy or matter. This represents our passion to be the energy that moves deftly and safely to accelerate each and every customers’ business.
Our Statement and Mission on Diversity and Inclusion
At Quantix, we are committed to building business practices that seek out talented, diverse people, provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment, and educate our employees on the importance of respect and inclusion toward all employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers. It is our mission for every employee to feel safe, welcome and respected at work and be given the opportunity to develop and advance.
Additionally, Quantix is committed to:
- Treat employees fairly and with dignity, taking their goals and aspirations into consideration.
- Drive diversity in the workplace.
- Apply fair labor practices while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities in which Quantix operates.
- Provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- Ensure our employees know they are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in a socially responsible manner.
- Strive to build trust, deliver mutual advantage, and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships Quantix enters into, including respect for cultures, customs, and values of individuals and groups.
The safety of our employees, customers and our communities is the forefront of everything we do.
We relentlessly strive for perfection, to provide unmatched quality services and constantly raise the bar on our performance.
We are scrappy, bold and never satisfied with the status quo.
We are stewards of the environment, committed to protecting our natural resources and reducing waste.
We treat all people with dignity and value the collective power of teamwork.