Our Code of Conduct defines our basic standards for conducting business on a daily basis with our coworkers, customers and vendors.
This code reflects our core values and company culture. We also ask that our suppliers follow the guiding principles of our Supplier Code of Conduct that can be found here.
We prioritize the safety of ourselves and colleagues.
- We follow safety protocols expected in our roles and within our teams.
- We report unsafe behavior or activities to management.
We act with integrity.
- We conduct business with integrity and honesty.
- We are ethical in all of our decisions and business transactions, including not accepting bribes or gifts and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- We follow policies and local laws required for the role and of the company in general.
We are responsible with company property.
- We follow appropriate security protocols to keep our people and equipment safe.
- We protect data, and will not discuss or reveal confidential information with anyone without proper authorization.
We are accountable for our actions.
- We complete tasks that are expected of us in a timely manner.
- We understand our job responsibilities and seek assistance when something is unclear.
- We honor business obligations.
We are environmentally and socially responsible citizens.
- We follow local regulations and requirements expected of us as it relates to environmental and social responsibility.
- We consider environmental impacts in our operational decisions.
- We are innovative in finding ways to improve our impact on the environment and our local communities.
We operate with dignity and respect toward others.
- We strive to build a diverse workforce with our own people and the people with whom we work.
- We seek to build trust and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships.
- We do not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.