Our Code of Conduct defines our basic standards for conducting business on a daily basis with our coworkers, customers and vendors.
This code reflects our core values and company culture.
We prioritize the safety of ourselves and colleagues.
- We follow safety protocols expected in our roles and within our teams.
- We report unsafe behavior or activities to management.
We act with integrity.
- We conduct business with integrity and honesty.
- We are ethical in all of our decisions and business transactions, including not accepting bribes or gifts and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- We follow policies and local laws required for the role and of the company in general.
We are responsible with company property.
- We follow appropriate security protocols to keep our people and equipment safe.
- We protect data, and will not discuss or reveal confidential information with anyone without proper authorization.
We are accountable for our actions.
- We complete tasks that are expected of us in a timely manner.
- We understand our job responsibilities and seek assistance when something is unclear.
- We honor business obligations.
We are environmentally and socially responsible citizens.
- We follow local regulations and requirements expected of us as it relates to environmental and social responsibility.
- We consider environmental impacts in our operational decisions.
- We are innovative in finding ways to improve our impact on the environment and our local communities.
We operate with dignity and respect toward others.
- We strive to build a diverse workforce with our own people and the people with whom we work.
- We seek to build trust and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships.
- We do not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.