We believe we have a responsibility to operate in an environmentally responsible way. And perhaps more importantly, we simply want to.
We don’t view sustainability as part of our Environmental, social, corporate governance (ESG) efforts. Rather, it’s a core value and guiding principle that influences almost every aspect of our business.
Quantix’s commitment to sustainable operations and environmental stewardship includes:
- Striving to continuously improve processes that benefit the environment, including improving operations and technologies to minimize waste, prevent pollution and dispose of waste safely and responsibly
- Working to become an integral part of the circular economy for recycled resin by partnering with start-ups focused on new ways to effectively recycle resin
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout Quantix’s business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources
- Supporting the local communities in which we operate to advocate for environmental safety and sustainability
- Serving as an official supporter of Operation Clean Sweep, an organization that aims to help every plastic resin handling operation work towards zero pellet, flake and powder loss
- Partnering with the EPA’s SmartWay Transport Partnership program, which helps companies achieve their freight supply chain sustainability goals by providing credible tools, data and standards for improving environmental performance