Quantix is the leading supply chain services company for the chemical industry. We are on an aggressive growth plan and think of ourselves as a start-up within a 50+ year old company. We provide transportation, warehousing and packaging, distribution, export, in-plant, and 3PL solutions to numerous multinational companies within the chemical industry.
Whether you’re looking to drive, in the office, or in the warehouse, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career and be a part of an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Join us, and help us grow – and we’ll help you grow in turn!
Benefits to working with Quantix
- Medical (including PPO and HDO options), dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Life insurance/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid maternity leave
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus program
We are moving as one as a company, and our core values define our culture and create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
The safety of our employees, customers, and our communities is the forefront of everything we do.
We relentlessly strive for perfection, to provide unmatched quality services, and constantly raise the bar on our performance.
We are scrappy, bold, and never satisfied with the status quo.
We are stewards of the environment, committed to protecting our natural resources, and reducing waste.
We treat all people with dignity and value the collective power of teamwork.
Our Statement and Mission on Diversity and Inclusion
At Quantix, we are committed to building business practices that seek out talented, diverse people, provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment, and educate our employees on the importance of respect and inclusion toward all employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers. It is our mission for every employee to feel safe, welcome, and respected at work and be given the opportunity to develop and advance.
Additionally, Quantix is committed to:
- Treat employees fairly and with dignity, taking their goals and aspirations into consideration.
- Drive diversity in the workplace.
- Apply fair labor practices while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities in which Quantix operates.
- Provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- Ensure our employees know they are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in a socially responsible manner.
- Strive to build trust, deliver mutual advantage, and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships Quantix enters into, including respect for cultures, customs, and values of individuals and groups.