Quantix’s Response to COVID-19
Quantix requires the following of anyone entering any of our locations:Read more
- A mask is only required for anyone coming into a Quantix facility (including A&R, Plantgistix, FCL, LTH, Luckey, RJ or Delaware Express) where local government mandates it or if in a high-risk area as stated by the CDC.
- Individuals entering any facility should maintain social distance (at least 6 feet), avoid physical contact with other personnel (no handshake), minimize access to common areas, and wash hands often for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Individuals should not visit our facilities if:
- They have symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, muscle aches, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (See www.cdc.gov for more information)
- They have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days
- They have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
If facility personnel or local security observe individuals with any symptoms or not following the precautions identified above, they will be asked to leave the site immediately.